Head of Product
Would you like to have a leading role in shaping a company’s overall product strategy, developing and executing the business product roadmap of data science products that improve commercial performance? This is an excellent opportunity for a senior product leader to own the business’ product function, taking the whole company on the product journey. Reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with the head of data science and engineering for product, you would own and drive the company’s ambition to develop data science products alongside its successful project and professional services business.
Amplify Analytix is a five-year-old data science for business company. Started from scratch five years ago by industry veterans with a mission to make the benefits of data science accessible to all kinds of teams, Amplify is now a 45-strong team of data scientists, data engineers and business analysts and serves 20+ global names across the world, and are the winners of the European Data Incubator award. Amplify’ s work has twice last year been published in peer-reviewed journals like the Journal of Applied Marketing Analytics
🔍 We are looking for a motivated Head of Product to join our amazing international team. The role is extremely important and central to the company’s success. You should relish the challenge of building the foundation of a brand-new product strategy, mentality and team and thus influence significantly the strategic direction of the company. In this highly visible role, you will lead the set and delivery of our product vision and ensure the delivery of a roadmap which balances strategic feature development with long-term technical and operational security and scalability. We focus on creating high-performance teams that function as a challenger and supporter to each other and our clients. We are not afraid to ask the right business questions or to take chances with new and complex solutions for our customers. We have built an egoless culture of mutual trust, respect, innovation, and dedication, which are the guiding principles that shape our behaviour. They guide our understandings, decisions, and actions every day. They determine what is important to us and what motivates us.
- Build and lead the Product Management team and set the company’s product culture.
- Develop and implement a product strategy, including a short and long-term roadmap aligned with company OKRs, and use KPIs to track product success.
- Conduct strategic market research and analyze competitors to inform data-driven decisions.
- Gain a deep understanding of learning challenges and user requirements in order to identify opportunities and present visionary innovations for the product.
- Identify target user personas through analyzing activity data, product analytics, and user research.
- Clearly define and communicate user flows and product requirements to designers and developers.
- Collaborate with designers to create a user-friendly, visually appealing interface.
- Click here to enter text. Collaborate with the Engineering team to ensure deliverables align with requirements and objectives.
- Communicate with stakeholders at both the company and customer levels, providing tailored information and incorporating a user-centric approach in all aspects of product delivery.
- Manage and control the product budget and risk management.
🔍What we are looking for:
- 5 + years experience in a fast-paced product role in the IT industry.
- 2+ years of management/leadership experience.
- Extensive experience in designing and managing all stages of the product development life cycle.
- A degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Computer Science, Business Administration is а strong advantage.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Tools experience: experience in project/product management tools (e. g. , Jira, MS Planner).
- Experience in digital add optimization space is an advantage (e.g. Amazon, Google Ads) .
📎 Soft Skills
- Critical thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, making complex ideas understandable to multiple audiences.
- Leadership and people management; remote team management experience is a plus.
- An analytical mindset with high attention to detail.
- Time management and planning abilities.
- Strategic vision.
- Customer-oriented mindset.
🤝We offer you:
- Attractive compensation and benefits’ package.
- A Flexible working model by combining a Hybrid way of work policy (work from home with office collaboration days) and flexible working hours.
- Medical insurance.
- Monthly access to mental wellness consultation.
- Multiple career progression opportunities
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development programme to help you enhance your skills with access to certification courses. (Variety of technical and soft skills, plus business training programmes).
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere with a vast variety of company activities.
- International cross-cultural team environment.
- Diverse cross-functional projects.
- Work side by side with top-notch professionals.
- CSR activities.
- Employee Referral and Recognition programmes.
- Team and family events.
🏳️🌈 At Amplify Analytix we stand for equal opportunities, we respect and foster diversity. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality, based entirely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience, and relevant business requirements.