Business Data Analyst (Junior/Mid Level)
🤩Do you want to be part of a team pioneering advanced analytics throughout the world? At Amplify, we are helping organizations to make use of existing data to take successful fact-based commercial decisions.
Amplify Analytix is a data science company delivering meaningful actionable insights to clients and helping them evolve into data-driven organizations. Our Agile Data Science methodology helps us deliver tailored solutions, based entirely on the client’s business challenge and existing systems. We have colleagues located in Netherlands, Bulgaria, India, UK. Our clients are all around the world in France, UK, Germany, USA, Netherlands, Sweden, etc.
🔍We are looking for a motivated Business Analyst to join our amazing international team.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree, any discipline is considered, wita h preference for Business, Mathematics, Statistics or another related field.
- At least 2-5 years of professional experience.
- Basic expertise in data wrangling using tools like Advanced Excel, R Studio, SSMS etc. is required. Data-handling experience is important, the tool is not.
- Track record of analytical or consultancy projects is a key requirement.
- Prior experience with modelling or working with statistical software (R, Python, SPSS, Stata) is great preferred, so please share if you have any.
- Hands-on experience with data visualization tools like Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview is preferred.
- Having studied or worked in an international environment would be an advantage.
Optional: Prior experience working in Sales & Marketing/ Digital Analytics & relevant tools is great to have.
🔍What we are looking for:
- You are passionate about generating insights from data and turning them into real business actions that create measurable business and strategic impact for our customers.
- You are capable of (and truly enjoy) leading and/or supporting multiple projects of various complexity, recommending the right analytical solution, providing the relevant technological advice and delivering tangible and timely insights.
- Project scoping and project management taking into account the client’s input and the internal team’s capacity is the area where you shine the most.
- Your curiosity drives you to truly understand your customer’s business, their performance drivers, their latent needs and consult them on the ways to help them improve performance in their analytical processes, technology, strategy and line of business using data insights.
- Stakeholder management and your structured way of communicating with our customers is what makes us stand out as their “partner” not simply “supplier”.
- You are ready to support any conclusions you make with factual evidence, either through business knowledge or analytical methods.
- You can help us develop and grow our internal culture of a high performing, multi skilled and transparent organization.
- You’re willing to travel to other Amplify hubs to meet the team and build the internal team culture and travel to customer locations for project discussion, review and delivery meetings.
🤝We offer you:
- Attractive compensation and benefits’ package.
- A Flexible working model by combining a Hybrid way of work policy (work from home with office collaboration days) and flexible working hours.
- Medical insurance
- Monthly access to mental wellness consultation.
- Multiple career progression opportunities
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development programme to help you enhance your skills with access to certification courses. (Variety of technical and soft skills, plus business training programmes).
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere with a vast variety of company activities.
- International cross-cultural team environment.
- Diverse cross-functional projects.
- Work side by side with top-notch professionals.
- CSR activities.
- Employee Referral and Recognition programmes.
- Team and family events.
🏳️🌈 At Amplify Analytix we stand for equal opportunities, we respect and foster diversity. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality, based entirely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience, and relevant business requirements.