Do you want to be part of a team pioneering advanced analytics throughout the world? To build and launch a new product, directly affect the lives of millions of customers in the markets of tomorrow? At Amplify, we are helping organizations to make use of existing data to take successful fact-based commercial decisions.
AmplifyAnalytix is a data science company delivering meaningful actionable insights to clients and helping them evolve into data-driven organizations. Our Agile Data Science methodology helps us deliver tailored solutions, based entirely on the client’s business challenge and existing systems. We have colleagues located in Netherlands, Bulgaria, India, UK. Our clients are all around the world in France, UK, Germany, USA, Netherlands, Sweden, etc.
We are looking for a motivated Product Manager to join our amazing international team and be one of the driving forces behind our new product journey.
- Manage new product development process end to end. Defining goals and scope for the product.
- Translating business demands and need to understandable specification documents. Defining functional and technical requirements, and acceptance criteria.
- Supporting requirements validation, by preparing the functional documentation and mapping specification, reflecting user feedback and stories.
- Implementation and lead of Agile and Scrum methodology.
- Provide expertise on software solutions and architecture.
- Prioritizing together with TL the backlog with measurable KPIs to ensure adequate progress of the project.
- Manage internal and support external communications and ensure constant alignment with all levels of stakeholders.
What we are looking for:
- 3 + years BA experience in fast-paced business analysis in the IT industry.
- Experience in alignment with business stakeholders and Software development knowledge.
- Prior experience in all stages of the data product development life cycle.
- A degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Computer Science, Business Administration is an advantage.
- Eager to build define and implement processes for new product development.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Communication, presentation, and organizational skills, proactive and outgoing.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in business analysis, software development and design, databases.
We can offer you:
- International exposure in cross-cultural teams.
- Amazing entrepreneur spirit.
- Friendly and collaborative working environment.
- Access to certification courses.
- Hybrid working policy.
- Additional Health insurance and Multisport cards.
- Employee Referral Program.
At AmplifyAnalytix we stand for equal opportunities, we respect and foster diversity. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality, based entirely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience, and relevant business requirements.