Do you want to be part of a team pioneering advanced analytics throughout the world? At Amplify, we are helping organizations to make use of existing data to take successful fact-based commercial decisions.
We are looking for a young, bright, energetic, creative team player to join Amplify Analytix’s Data engineer team.
The candidate will have the opportunity to develop his / her knowledge working on improvements, monitoring, new features and issues investigation of a PostgreSQL data mart maintained by Python based ETL/ELT processes. Data is retrieved from Facebook, Amazon, Google API-s and a Selenium robot on daily basis and provides insights on marketing campaigns and market performance of several companies across Europe. She / he will be supported and mentored by a senior data engineer with 15 years of experience in databases and data engineering.
Activities will include:
- Improvement / refactoring of existing Python code and PostgreSQL stored procedures and developing new ones from scratch
- Daily monitoring for errors
- Analyzing common issues and working on automated solutions and data quality checks
- Making research, PoC-s and working with product development team
- Documenting and sharing knowledge
What we are looking for
- Desire to learn and develop in the area of data engineering and data warehousing, learn Python, SQL, working with API-s
- Readiness to follow coding practices and standards
- General concepts of object-oriented programing
- Basic knowledge of at least one object-oriented programing language (ideally Python)
- Knowledge of SQL and databases
- Basic familiarity with working with Linux command line (or at least not being afraid of it)
- General knowledge of version control (ideally Git)
We can offer you:
- International exposure in cross-cultural teams
- Amazing entrepreneur spirit
- Friendly and collaborative working environment
- Access to certification courses
- Hybrid working policy
- Additional Health insurance and Multisport cards
- Employee Referral Program
At Amplify Analytix we stand for equal opportunities, we respect and foster diversity. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality, based entirely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience, and relevant business requirements.