Sales and Marketing Associate
Are you smart and knowledgeable in business, energetic and like engaging with new people? Do you want to be part of a team pioneering advanced analytics throughout the world? At Amplify Analytix, we are helping organizations to make use of existing data to take fact-based commercial decisions.
The sales and marketing associate is a “spider in the web” connecting the different parts of Amplify to engage and serve our clients in the best possible way. Specifically, you will:
- Lead our brand engagement efforts through a range of primarily digital media
- Research and create lead engagements with ideal client organisations
- Coordinate all of our business development activities
- Engage with prospects and partners through online and offline media, including sending cold emails and some cold calls, and qualify potential business development opportunities
- Help to build our business collateral – presentations, case studies, capabilities, compelling stories
- Develop and execute content marketing plans, including company website, social media and email
- Continuously build innovation in our business development process
- Take care of the administration around the sales process, including always keeping our CRM up-to-date
- Report directly to the CEO and the Managing Partner
We treasure diversity and encourage candidates with different backgrounds and experience to apply:
- Bachelor’s degree, any discipline is considered. Fluent/Native English proficiency – both written and spoken – is an absolute must. Proficiency in additional language(s) (German, French, Italian, Spanish or other) is an advantage.
- Prior experience is a plus (especially with CRM systems i.e. HubSpot, Salesforce etc), but not essential for the right person with some internship or project experience in an international environment.
- Honesty, integrity and a fervent desire to make an impact.
When choosing Amplify, here’s what you need to know:
- We work with international clients, so virtual meetings and conference calls are daily, we speak English most of the time in our international team.
- Dynamic is one way to describe Amplify. We have ambitious growth plans which means you will be joining a growing, changing, evolving, learning, and never-givingup, can-do organization.
- At the same time, challenges are faced as a team, in which people respect each other, so don’t expect a Wolf of Wall Street kind of atmosphere.
- Flat structure and relaxed, sensible atmosphere – we are goal-oriented which means as long as we deliver on time and up to a great standard, we don’t care how you come dressed to work, or if you bring your dog along.
- The opportunity to grow and learn is on the table, it’s up to you to grab it and make the best out of it. Create your own destiny.
- Competitive pay and performance-based bonus system.